Reposting and rewording 🙈 I could *really* use some advice!

I just want to give ya’ll a bit of background!

I’m 21, married and I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2 years ago. I was on BC for 3 years, and unfortunately had to use a few different brands and regimens over the years.

Hubby and I have been TTC for 7 months, and today it finally sunk in that I don’t think I’m ovulating.

In 7 months my temps and CM have never indicated ovulation, but I have had peak OPKs.

I don’t really know what is going on with my body, and I’m definitely frustrated.

Could it be taking me a while to ovulate again because of my BC use?

I’m thinking we should take a break from trying for a couple months while I continue to track my cycle and we finish moving 🏡

It breaks my heart, but if I’m not ovulating there’s no point in trying every month...

Any advice or honestly anything means the world to me! ♥️ I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around this.

Picture of hubby and I for attention 🙊

Update: I have had a preconception checkup (at least that’s what I was told) but it was with my regular general practitioner. I have Endometriosis and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis- but my thyroid is completely normal and has been for years.

I had a normal pap and the rest of my bloodwork was normal. 💁🏼‍♀️

I’m thinking about just tracking so I have information for the doctors but not actively trying for a few months while we complete our move. When we get established in our new home we can see a doctor and discuss what further testing we need!