I feel my husband doesn’t understand.

So! I probably just need some venting/crying...

To start off, my husband has been nothing but great ever since we found out I was pregnant. He has really put in the daddy pants and has been GREAT, I really can’t complain. I feel loved everyday and he takes such good care of us. Always attentive to our needs.

However, this morning we had a talk that left me feeling very blah.

My husband mentioned he was a bit concerned about my mood. He says I worry too much, I am anxious about things I can’t control, I complain I look ugly, and he needs me to be happy since my baby can feel everything.

I personally think I am happy most of the time, I am not as energetic as I used to be obviously but I’m happy. I’m thrilled about being a mom and I’m thrilled about growing life inside me! It’s an amazing feeling.

However, as smooth as my pregnancy has been, it’s not easy. My body has changed in these months as much as it changed in 10 years. My usually high energy levels dropped to the floor and I feel like sleeping and watching Netflix as much as possibles. Nothing fits the way I’d like it to fit, and I personally don’t feel pretty. I can’t sleep more than 7 hours at night because of how uncomfortable I feel. My stomach hurts as if I always had indigestion and everything is just not the same. I worry about everything that can go wrong during and after pregnancy. etc.

He thinks I’m being negative and pessimistic and just not happy. Idk what to do. I don’t want to stop sharing how I feel with him because I don’t think it’s fair for either of us but I don’t want him to think I’m not grateful or happy about our baby.

It’s frustrating 😔