Fighting with husband already

I’m due with our second baby and last night my husband and I got into such a big fight. I’m pretty sure I had PPD the first time around and my doc said I’m more likely to have it the second time around. I was saying how I’m scared and I wanna prepare better and have help and more support this time in the newborn phase especially since it will be two kids.

My husband said we can’t afford that and I should go to work another day if I want that (I only work part time now). Meanwhile he’s talking about leasing another luxury car. I know he earns more money but it made me more mad like tia his money so it’s ok for him to spend it on a luxury car but when I am legitimately scared and wanna hire help because my mom is out of the state and his mom he doesn’t wanna rely on - now we don’t have money?

After this explosive fight I was bawl crying so much couldn’t even slee in the bed next to him he texted I’m sorry because I was like don’t talk to me anymore tonight plz leave me alone. I was sooo upset. Slept in the other bedroom and stayed up bawl crying past 1 am and he didn’t even come check up on me or anything.

Feeling so unsupported already😭😪I was so happy about the second pregnancy because we’ve been trying for awhile hut now I’m so scared and I don’t feel like my husband is treating me any differently and just saying I am over reacting with horrible mood swings. No f! I’m pregnant and he’s not helping to keep me calm 😑🤬