Send Help

jennifer

So i just recently lost mt virginity. And obviously im not very experienced with the process and current mishaps. My bf (not to be weird) is packing. So it was definitely rough the first few times. The first time he ejaculated it was rather close to being in me. (Again sorry for the tmi) and yes i know im stupid for not wearing protection, im hopefully getting birth control soon.

Anyways, i didnt think anything of it. He has low chances of getting anyone pregnant due to health issues, and it wasnt really direct. However we did it again 2 1/2 weeks later, i felt stomach pain during it and was sore after (which i assumed was normal).I had just got off my period the day before which lasted rather longer then usual & was heavier. No blood or anything after the last day though so i figured i was in the clear.

Except today, i went to the bathroom and there was a small amount of blood unlike normal. Along with really light brown mucus type stuff. And i was having vaginal pain + cramps. As well as the day of, I had hot flashes, and was naseous. Again didnt think too much into it. All the symptoms have been things ive never noticed before.

Any idea on what may be going on?