Monster mother in law

Kayla

I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with baby #3 . I been with my husband for 8 years and my mother in law is a complete b**** since we've told her were having another baby (our last child is 12 months ) she's been saying to us as well to other family members "you can't afford another baby you can't even take care of the ones you have now " which is complete bull . I'm a stay at home mom while my husband busts his but working . My children have litterly everything they want and need she has no reason to even say that , now his whole family ignores me and they never said congrats when we see them which is quite often . This isn't the first time she's talked about us . She tried to destroy out wedding telling people not to go because " she doesn't even having been a wedding dress or a dj "which was all a lie for what I don't know . She tells people all the time "how broke we are" I don't know what to do I'm about to freak out . I can't do anything without her gossiping I'm afraid to even plan my children's birthday party