HCG Not Doubling

Tina

On Wednesday last week I got my first ever positive pregnancy test since we started trying October 2018. We were really excited and I contacted my doctor right away for lab work. Thursday I got the call that the labs confirmed I was pregnant and they wanted me to do another lab test Friday my levels were doubling. I got the call Friday afternoon that while it was increasing, it wasn't doubling. 185 Wednesday and then 270 Friday. I need to go get more blood work tomorrow (Sunday) and if my hormones haven't improved I'm likely miscarrying. The last day has been really hard to think of anything else and I already feel like the baby is gone. I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I don't know if it's because I'm worried and preparing for that possibly or if it's because my body is thinking my not pregnant. I haven't had any really symptoms yet except breast sensitivity and I already feel like that isn't as bad as it was. I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow to come and find out more! Sad that this is more stressful than exciting. I feel like I only got to enjoy the news for 2 days before it all came crashing down. Wish me luck!