Struggles of gestational diabetes 🤷‍♀️

Just ate three tuna melts for lunch an hr and a half ago with a cup of milk so I got protein carbs and dairy and good amounts of everything and my sugars dropped to 4.9 an hr and a half later 🙄😂 and now I have to snack again when all I want to do is nap 🤷‍♀️😂 normally it's my morning sugars that are wack and my liver keeps kicking in during my sleep to create them. I got 7hrs of sleep and tested 8hrs after my bed time snack (1 thing of porge and 1 apple with a big spoon full of peanut butter) and my sugars were 4.9... my liver started to kick in again and I normally sleep 9-10hrs. Find out Wednesday if my diabetes dr wants to put me on pills or insulin to help regulate everything. It's only my morning sugars that concern him. My mom says I should wake up after 6 hrs, eat then go to sleep but between my massive nightly acid reflux and bathroom breaks I'm already losing sleep and night time snacking doesn't help the acid reflux 🤷‍♀️😂 my OB says if I do go on insulin or pills she will Induce me at 39 weeks (or 38 if baby is ready and I'm ready) due to the chances of stillbirth. Anyone else having fun battles with gestational diabetes?

Also no diabetes previous to this pregnancy and I am 29 weeks today.