Need some Advice

This may be the wrong place to post this, but I’m really struggling with some personal dynamics in my life and need some input.

I work for Child Protective Services in a small community and my coworkers have been really rude about my maternity leave, etc. The job is already high stress, but they have been making comments like it’ll “screw with the on-call schedule” and things like that. Part of my position also involves a lot of travel (2-3 hours+) and they were rude when I said I’d have to cut back on that when I get past 7 months pregnant. This is a good job with good pay but I’m wondering if it’s worth it to be treated like I’m the inconvenience for having a baby.

If finances weren’t an issue, I wouldn’t hesitate to quit and look elsewhere for employment. We are in the process of selling our home and moving to a bigger (top of our budget) home, so cutting out my income isn’t an option. There also aren’t many other employment opportunities to make what I make in the current position.

What would you do in my shoes? Deal with the negativity at work or quit and try to find something less stressful?