12 dpo BFP & a CRAZY story!!!

We have been ttc for 5 months!

I naturally told my best friend that we were ttc and her/her husband were not yet ready to start trying. They had a bit of a fun night in Nashville a couple of weeks ago and accidentally had unprotected sex. They FaceTimed us last night and told us she took 2 tests and they were pregnant - I was so excited for them but also really overwhelmed with emotion because we had been trying and had no luck. I told them I’d call back in 5 min and immediately started crying - my husband called the other husband and just told him I was overwhelmed and could speak with them the next day.

AS HE WAS ON THE PHONE, I was a bit of an emotional wreck and just had this feeling... what if I was too? I thought nothing could make me feel worse in that moment and my period was due in 2 days so why not, I’ll take a test... POSITIVE!!!

I ran out to my husband and showed him the test while he was on the phone with our friends.. none of us could believe it. No one is going to believe this story and that it was a total accident for both of us 😂😂