A vacation we will never forget!! πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’

Sarah β€’ Mrs. Rowe πŸ’ Dog Mom 🐾 Pregnant with baby #1 🀱🏼

After deciding to start trying, my husband and I hoped and prayed that we would become pregnant before heading to FL for our vacation with my side of the family. My grandparents (87 & 82) have been waiting patiently for the day we’d become pregnant, so this was obviously something that we wanted to tell them in person. Well, it’s true what they say, God answers prayers!! On March 24, we found out that our little miracle was on its way. Just in time for our April vacation!

The morning of April 17 I ran around my grandparents FL home hiding Easter eggs with a special message in them. After nervously cooking breakfast for my family, we sent everyone off on an Easter egg hunt and were finally able to announce our pregnancy to my parents, grandparents, brother and his gf.

The entire vacation we spent laughing and planning for the future - wondering how life could get any better!

Well...on Sunday April 21st, IT DID!!

After an incredible Easter service, we headed to the river behind my grandparents’ church. It’s been a tradition to take our Easter pictures at this river since my brother was crawling around on his hands and knees. Well on this blessed Easter morning, my little brother got down on his knee again, but this time it was to PROPOSE to his amazing gf of 6 years!!

My heart screams with joy every time I look back at these pictures. God has blessed our family in ways that I can’t even describe...and for that I will praise him each and every day.

This is a vacation we will NEVER forget.

πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’