May be pregnant!

Sarah

So I had my mirena taken out 22 of April 2019. I was on my period when I had it removed. I asked the Dr. When the soonest I could get pregnant and she said by next month. She told me to start taking prenatals. So I have been taking them pretty much since then. I got this app to help me keep up with my periods and ovulation. So me and my husband have been having sex literally every day pretty much and sometime twice a day to get me pregnant. My period was suppose to start Tuesday and it’s now six days late. With today being included in those six days. On Wednesday I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I know it could have been to early to detect. Or is that not true? I have been very moody, irritable, blahhh feeling, peeing more, and so tired. I have put off taking another test bc I don’t want to get my hopes up. So I’m trying to wait and see if it’s just late or do y’all suggest me waiting a certain amount of time to take a test again. I just need someone to talk to and help me easy my mind lol bc it’s literally all I think about.