Am I being dramatic or should I be concerned?

Last night I was having really bad back pain. I don’t know if I would consider it severe? Then I was getting some period like cramping coming from my back then to my front. Also having quite a few Braxton Hicks. I chugged a ton of water and tried to lay down. Laying down hurt on any side. I finally got comfortable like in the child’s pose but still couldn’t stay there for long. I took a Tylenol and that made it subside for a little bit. This morning I got up after not sleeping so well I had back pain in the night also. I had some Braxton Hicks this morning. Had some more cramping. I went to church had some loose stool. Was pretty fine during church didn’t have pain. I went to the store to get my sister a birthday gift noticed back pain. Back pain is happening again where one minute it will be bad next minute not so bad. I took another 1000mg of Tylenol to see if that helps. I have been drinking water all day today already. I don’t know if this is just third trimester or if I should start to get concerned if this keeps happening? Someone just let me know please and thank you! 33+2 BTW