Anyone come off Cerazette pill and had trouble conceiving??

I was on cerazette for 5 years then I came off it and within the the first month off it I got pregnant with my little girl and then 7 months after having my little girl I went back on to cerazette I then came back off it in October 2018 to try for baby number 2 and we’re stil not pregnant 7 months off the pill, the only thing I’ve tried are <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> with opk’s and taking folic acid, each month just gets hard and hard for us all are friend are having there first or second baby and there’s us 7 months on and still no baby, my cycle is pretty regular I’m only 25 and my partners just turn 26 and this is just killing us I don’t no what else to do my little girls now 2 and he wants her to have a sibling close to her age but it’s just no happening, how long did it take for you to get pregnant after cerazette and is there any other advice you can give me, we’re just getting so disheartened we just think it’s never going to help if you have any advice for me I’d be super grateful.