Round 2 IUI failure...

Rach • Mommy to a 7yo 👧🏼 and new born 👶🏼 boy

So may 2nd I had may 2nd. I thought that would be like some kind of good luck. I felt good, I didnt bleed like I did the first time so I thought this will be it. I didn't think about the entire month, I didnt check the app, didn't count down days, didn't do any test, I didn't stress at all. I thought maybe that will help. Then Friday comes around I realized I'm a few days late. First time I think about it because I have very very very faint cramps. So I go to the bathroom and I am spotting a very small amount. I knew it was over right then but I kept my hopes. Saturday the spotting got worse and so did the cramping. Today full auntflow. Complete failure of my second <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. And I'm so mad it's not even saine. I'm 24 years old, why cant my body do what its suppose to do. There are people out there that dont take care of themself. On drugs, alcoholics, dont have a job, eat crap all day every day, not taking any vitamins, not even trying to get pregnant, most of them trying to avoid it yet they get pregnant and get to have a baby. But I don't do drugs, I never drink alcohol, I have a great job and so does my husband, I eat a good balance diet, I take prenatal vitamins and fish oil DHA and have been for 2 years, have been trying for a baby for 2 plus years for a baby, I've been on femara for almost this next cycle will be my 9th to help to get pregnant. I just want a baby.... 🙁😢😭