Getting Back to Sex~Sexual Bribes

Alex

So, background info, hubby and I are completely redoing our house. Or should I say supposed to be. It's more like he buys stuff to do it but never does it lol. I severely want my bathroom done. 😫 We have had the most beautiful eagle clawfoot bathrub for moooooonths. We redid it in extra as hell pink sparkle on the inside and dark graphite on the outside. It's beautiful, and one of the bigger ones! It was also supposed to be put in before our son was born. Which was almost 4 months ago lol. We legitimately have everything to finish this bathroom in one day. It's just a LOT of work. I would help too. We met doing construction so it's not like I'm useless lol. But despite it being a one day thing he just won't do it. Idk why. But today I offhandedly joked that if my tub was in, I would be able to relax and get myself frisky lol. And he instantly was like ok, no problem, it'll be in this weekend. Lmao. So, am I basically trading sex for favors now lol? We've never been like that before but we have had issues getting back into the swing of things since I gave birth. I feel like it's kinda bad but I don't know. I just feel weird about it. But I really want my damn tub lol! And I do miss being intimate. And the issues are on his end with that.. which also makes me kind of feel like I don't do it for him anymore.. I've tried dressing up and teasing him all day and he's into it, but as soon as it gets to the business, he can't stay hard.. Like I know I shoved a baby out of there, but there was minimal tearing and I can tell I'm still tight as hell. I lost ALL my baby weight plus some already. I don't get it. Any ideas, opinions, advice?