Feeling anxious

I feel like I’m going to have a panic attack and can’t relax or calm down. My husband is on his way home from work now but I just feel so anxious. I am worried about labor, worried about preterm labor, worried about taking care of a baby, worried I won’t know I’m in labor, worried baby is going to pass meconium inside me, worried I’m going to have an infection, worried I’m going to get preeclampsia. I already have cholestasis and probably will be induced from 37-38 weeks. I feel super distracted, can’t focus, and just want baby to be here already. I want this to be over. I want her to be out so I don’t have anymore complications. I’m worried about dying during labor or hemorrhage. I’m worried my baby isn’t going to be okay or that she’ll be in the NICU. I like legit cannot believe I am pregnant. It almost feels like dream that will never end. I feel like I’ve been pregnant for a year. I just want it to be over and done with. The days go by so slow and I don’t want to wait for her any longer. I know she needs to cook to be healthy but I’m just so freaking worried. Anyone else feeling this crazy. Yes I’m a FTM obviously 🙄. But like has anyone else ever felt this way or feels like this....