Induction! UPDATE

Randa • Rowan Steven Michael. My heart and soul ❤

They have put the pill behind my cervix and the process has started. 39 weeks and 2 days today. Dilated 2 centimeters and only 70% effaced. Updates to come!

The pill behind my cervix started my contractions within about 20 minutes. This was at about 8 am mountain standard time. They then got a little more aggressive as the morning went on and they put me on fentinal. Which made me higher than a kite. They came in at 12:30 and checked me and broke my waters to keep thing progressing. Thing took a toll for the worse and my pain became unbearable. They immediately gave me my epidural. They started pitocin at about 2. After that I took a nap for about an hour and a half. By now it's about 3:30 almost 4ish. My nurse came back in and checked me. I was at a 9!! And fully effaced. Then things progressed even quicker. In the next 20 minutes I has the urge to poop. So I called my nurse again. She checked and babies head was right there crowning away. She turned me and I gave 2 pushes and she said we had to stop because she couldn't catch the baby. Doctor barely got there in time to get gowned and gloved before my amazing boy was born after only 5 pushes!!

Everybody meet Rowan Steven Michael Duncan born May 20th, 2019. Weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. 21 inches long. With a 15 inch head!