Very vivid dream after asking god for a sign

Kara • Baby #5 due in September 🎀

So I have to get this off my chest! Little back story, April 10th, 2018 I had a tubal reversal. My tubes were clipped for 10 years! I came out of surgery with 9 centimeters on each tube. My husband and I have been trying on and off since with nothing but BFNs each month. I’ve been having trouble with my back for years now and decided it was finally time to get it fixed. I am almost 2 weeks post op from an artificial disc replacement, I did not have high hopes as far as pain wise, but I feel pretty amazing and weaning myself off of the pain medication that I’ve been on for the last 6 months!!! Huge relief for me, because unfortunately I’m a recovering addict (I’m 3 years clean and sober from meth)

I’m not a very religious person, as I’ve had so much hate, anxiety, and just severe depression from the pain I was in with my back, I literally never thought I’d see this day come! Last night as I was washing my face before bed I asked god to please give me sign, and HE FREAKING DID!!! I had a very vivid dream that I woke up in the middle of the night and took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! I woke up this morning and remember every single detail of the dream! Now to some it may not seem like anything but just a dream. I’ve NEVER had a dream like that before! I truly believe that god gave me the sign I asked for! I hope all of us struggling to get pregnant very soon see our dreams come true! If you’ve made it this far, thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I would love some prayers and positive vibes sent my way and BABY DUST TO US ALL!!! 🙏🏼❤️