Our team green, IUGR baby ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Kaylah

I still have no idea how stuck to being team green. We went in 5/14/19 to be induced at 38wks because of baby's IUGR diagnosis. I was super scared of being induced, other two babies came naturally, and also of the possible size and complications baby may have during and after labor and delivery. Hubby was amazing though and helped me laugh and supported me as things got intense. Started at 3-4cm and 75% effaced so just started pitocin at 9am. Got on the birthing ball and worked through contractions. The nurse said they would check me at noon unless I was feeling really intense pressure. Just after 11am though I was feeling such bad contractions that I couldnt talk anymore and that's when the pressure was so bad I knew I needed help but wasnt sure why I thought that. Poor hubby knew I was trying to say something but I couldnt get words out except the word help. He hit the call button and the nurse came in and said we needed to get back on the bed and that's when my water broke and I had to push. The nurse called for help and grabbed a medical student who checked me and immediately went oh ok the heads right here. A flood of people and 3 minutes later at 11:36 am our little boy was born.

He was perfect and needed no NICU time. Xzekiel Louis born 5/14/19 weighing 5lbs 14oz and 19 inches long. I'm a momma of 3 boys now I cant believe it!

And yes his birthday lines up with his weight and length ๐Ÿ˜Š