Labor signs?

Whitney

Im 36 +6 on baby number 2 which has been very different from baby number 1. Ok so i will give you ladies the run down last week on tuesday i lost a pretty large glob which i believed to be my mucus plug.now on monday when i left work i was having pretty consistent contractions that went from 10 min apart and progressed into 8 min and then into 4 min i didnt go to hospital cause i had an appointment that next morning but in total i got maybe an hour of sleep so when i went in for my appt nurse said my bp was elevated and doc checked and said i was only 2cm dialated and 50% effaced to just wait it out a little longer and if it got worse to head L&D so i did and nothing seemed to change i was still having contractions every 5 minutes but werent any stronger just a strong sensation of needing to have a bm but couldnt i ended up finally getting some sleep that evening and when i got up Wednesday the insides of my thighs felt like i spent all night working out i was still having contractions but they had slowed back to 10 minutes and felt a little different from before like less back pain and more crampy in the front but when i went to the restroom i had some light blood mixed with discharge that was when i wiped and a few hours later when i went to the bathroom to check again i had what looked like alot more mucus plug but streaked with brown which i had a few smaller pieces like this throughout the rest of the day as well as slight blood with discharge so i did some major walking thinking it would up my contractions and it never did and now today i have had more globy mucus with brown streaks but i also randomly feel alot less pregnant like more energy can breath easier no true aches or pains only thing that still says ur pregnant is when baby wiggles since his movements still seem normal. So i guess my question is has anyone ever experienced anything like what i have and was in the process of labor?