I miss my boyfriend

I’m not going to get into detail.

I told my boyfriend something very important that may end our relationship or may not it all depends how he feels about it & what he wants to do & if he would like to move forward in our relationship. So our “talk” we had ended it was a decent talk & Our last message was basically “ok” just simple. I also noticed he was replying back slow as if he was scared to open the messages & shocked or Confused. I’m wondering should I text him tomorrow morning as if everything was regular & continue our relationship. I always tell him this even before our relationship even started “Do Not leave me clueless if your not feeling me anymore or feel some type of way please say something so My feelings won’t get hurt” I basically always like to talk about things. I don’t like getting left on read or no replying for days. I hate it that’s waisting people time. Should I let things fall in place ? Or continue to act how I usually act & be his sweet girlfriend. Or should I just fall back & see what’s next to happen? & see if he starts acting funny or something? Should I talk with him again ? Or give him some time

The talk was about “std/sti”

Thank u