Within The Time

Maurica • MomiNoni OF 3️⃣🐑With GODLY Husband🏰🌏

My Baby Girl Is A Little Over 7 Months. She’s 27 Inches & 14 Pounds. I Feel Shes Weight Small Because She’s REAAAALLLY Boob Dependent. I Try Introducing Her To Solids Here And There But Not To Much Cause Im Just Scared. She’ll Eat A Little Baby Food Then Come For Boob. Same With A Bottle. But She’ll take A Bottle Over the Baby Food. And Being On The Boob SO HEAVY I Feel That’s Why She’s SOOOOO Clingy To Me. I Literally Can’t Get Off The Couch Without Her Whimpering & Crying. Can’t Put Her Down & Since Shes Standing Up & Learning her Balance Shes Been A Busy Body. She Knows Bath Time & Loves Water. She loves Her Legs Which Are Long & I Adore 🥰 She Likes Music, I See, Learning ABCs 123s & Colors. Her And Daddy Are Bonding A Better Relationship. She’s Knows His Face & Voice Now. Even Her Own Name & Nicknames. Says Mama Here And There Mumbles A Bit. Loves The Puppy. And Most Excitingly She Has Her First Tooth Finally Coming In!!

🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Sorry For All The Photos 😩Wanna Add More

But DONT WANNA EXPLODE YALL WITH ALL’AT🤣💕💕But It’s Been A Good Happy Learning 7 Months For Us! And It Only Gets BETTER. 🥰