Jealousy and more...? Please read and help 😕

So we were at a concert and he was blatantly looking at women next to us instead of me- I know it sounds crazy and obviously jealous- but well it did make me jealous.... I don’t stare at other guys yet he’s here literally staring at other women and to be honest it makes me feel hella stupid. It makes me feel hella stupid cuz he stares at other girls to the point where it’s obvious like he’s not even slick with it. It sometimes makes me wonder if he does it on purpose or he just really doesn’t give a fuck. Sometimes I think he is so insecure he needs them to look at him. He actually admitted it to me he said,” I look at other girls cuz sometimes I wonder if they are thinking I am hot or that they see that I am with you a hot girl and they think I’m hot” 😐 I hated hearing that. Then he told me that he stares at other girls cuz I’m boring? Then he took it back and said he’s actually the boring one... Idk i honestly feel like he’s actually very insecure. But his staring at other women has me feeling a type of way and I have already mentioned this to him a couple of times.

What’s worse is that we have recently gotten engaged and he was telling me that it is his ring and that he is taking it back. I was mad at his behavior at the concert so when we got home after a couple of drinks in a heated argument i handed him the ring, which he then lost and we ultimately found. However he then said he’s not giving it to me. I am so lost and I feel hella stupid cuz it feels like he’s basically using the ring he proposed with in some kind of power play and I feel like he is just degrading me.

I could be wrong, am I? I just need help in figuring this all out please give me your 2 cents I don’t care if it’s harsh.

On another note I don’t work or drive cuz I have some things I have to address as far as mental health. My mental health has plummeted since I got in this relationship. I lost my friends got distanced from my family and I do not get along with his family cuz they have a lot of toxic behavior that was also a contributing factor in my mental health. He kind of put his problems into my head. He has had problems with his family to the point that he is hella self conscious and he is socially anxious or afraid around them and I feel like I have become contaged by that.

I need help... I have to do something but I don’t know what and I have to have his help with bills 🙁 How do I help myself?

If you read this far..Please have the heart to comment and help me and thanks in advance... 💕