If she’s pregnant do I leave him ?

Me and my fiancé been together for 5 years. He popped the big question back in February on Valentine’s Day and he went all out too . His job recently relocated him out to Cali shortly after the engagement,after he got a promotion but I’m in still here in Texas . We are working on stacking up so we can afford a life out there even tho His job gave him a jeep and a 1bed 1bath apartment just for moving out there . I haven’t gotten to hold him since early March . We both tried to fly out standby twice but could never make any flights So we video chat almost everyday and he sends me things in the mail. Early this month we discussed a hall pass . I gave him one . And last week he told me he met a woman and wanted to use the hall pass. He told me her name and stuff . Saturday he hooked up with her . He told me before and after . Told me they got a room so she didn’t know where he stayed . Ubered so she didn’t get his car info . But because he dressed flashy the girl thought he had money money and “trapped him” I told him I didn’t care for details about the sex or if he used condoms or not just that it be a one time thing till we see each other again . When it was time to pull out the girl wrapped her legs around him so he came in her . He showered and left . Blocked the girl number then called me crying on the phone . Saying he was scared and didn’t want to loose me . We don’t have kids . We were waiting till marriage . But he knows the two rule I had with the hall pass was don’t knock anybody up and don’t catch anything . Obviously he’d have to test before we’d ever have sex again but idk what to do either . I told him unblock her number and we wait to see but don’t txt her asking if she is because she may get ideas.

What would you do in my situation?

Leave if she’s pregnant? I know many of you are thinkn you’d never be in my shoes giving him the y’all pass to begin with but I can’t change that now so please give helpful advice