Boyfriend and Fertility Journey

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 years both 44. When we started dating, he didn’t want to have kids, but after being together a year, going to speak to a therapist and him realizing how important it is for me to try to have a child, he dug deep and agreed. We tried naturally for 6 months, then did two IUIs. The plan was to do two more, one round of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> and then possibly accept this may not be the journey for me. I began to envision my life with and without kids and becoming at peace with it, since we have actually made an effort to try after 5 years of two failed relationships. On Friday, he told me he has been stressing about this for months and can’t continue to try to have a child. My head is spinning and I don’t know what to do. He says he doesn’t want to hold

Me back and have me resent him, but at this point, I don’t know

If I have it in me to do it on my own. We need to talk tonight and I keep

Going back and forth between staying with the man I love or giving him up for a world of questions for a single 44 year old woman with fertility challenges.