Husband being an ass...

My husband and I just got done with chasing his cat I got him down to bring her back inside. Thank gosh she is spayed because if she wasn’t we would be having kittens. My mom lives with my husband and I and I have told her several time to not leave the window open wide enough that my cats can get out. My cats are strictly indoor cats. My vet said since they don’t go outside they don’t need the feline leukemia vaccine so they haven’t had it. They’ve had everything else though. My mom didn’t fucking listen to me and left the window open and my husbands cat got out. She mated with a male and could now have contracted feline leukemia. If she gets it then all of my other cats will get it and they will all die. I am absolutely terrified. I also live next to a busy road and she could have been hit. I have dogs in the area and she could have been killed.

I saw her outside and literally ran outside in my fucking rob to catch her. It took me forever because she was terrified. My husband is now being very rude to me about the situation. My 2 male cats are being mean now because she smells like another male. My husband is just being super rude to me and everything even though I went out in a rob to get his cat. I’m just so mad and stressed.