Need help

I’m a FTM to my 19 week old daughter, I’m also a SAHM. When does this get easier? Everyone who has told me how long the bad part lasts for keeps coming and going. Yet here we are 19 weeks in and she’s still a terror. I’m exhausted and at my wits end. She has never slept through the night. She still wakes up 2 or 3 times a night to eat and she’s formula fed. During the day she doesn’t nap well, so therefor I can’t take naps. My husband does help, but not as much as I’d prefer he did. We just got into a huge fight a couple days ago about everything actually. I finally admitted to him that I’m depressed. I’ve been keeping that from him for awhile now. We have no family or friends around to help us out, because we moved away a few years ago. I just can’t keep doing this. I have no time to myself to just relax and get some sleep and not have to worry about taking care of my baby, or worrying about cooking and cleaning. I’m feeling so bad about myself and how I look, I just want to be able to start working out and lose this weight but I have no time and no one to watch her so I can do that. I’m at the lowest I’ve ever felt about myself and I just can’t take it! My husband apparently feels that I don’t appreciate him and everything he does do and I feel like he doesn’t appreciate me or understand what I have to deal with every single day while he’s at work. I feel like an awful mother because I wanted this baby for so long, we tried for a long time before getting her and now that she’s here, I just keep wondering if maybe this wasn’t a good idea. I love her to death, but this is so much harder than I ever imagined it would be. I know every baby is different, but I clearly have a difficult baby. I don’t think I could ever do this again and I always wanted more kids. I just don’t know what to do anymore....