Am I wrong?

Courtney

So my boyfriends brothers kids are coming today (he stays with us) and they’re coming for a whole month. The guys will be at work when the kids get here and his brother expects me to watch them? I legit just woke up, I’ve been sick for days and the plan was they’re picking them up, so now they’re getting dropped off and I have to watch them? Mind you they are 3 and 7. The 3 year old is kinda ok but she cries for every single thing. And the 7 year old is fucking ridiculous she’s already hit me in the stomach with a basketball before while pregnant. I’m 6 months pregnant now and tbh I’m in no mood to watch some bratty ass kids who don’t even fucking listen. I plan to put them in front of the tv and go into my room to lay down because I’m sick. I know my boyfriend is gonna come home and be like “damn babe you couldn’t have just hung with them” or something. I don’t feel like it’s my job? Am I wrong to not want to deal with them? In my defense she’s hit me in my stomach twice and almost knocked me over and she makes huge messes and I’m just not with it like I don’t want her anywhere near me for my babies safety. Their mom and my boyfriends brother don’t ever punish or reprimand these damn kids. Ughhhhhh 😡🤦🏻‍♀️