Just wanting opinions on him cumming in me without telling me

I had been talking to this guy for a bit and right before I went over to hang with him I had posted on my snapchat about how expensive my nexplanon would've been without insurance, I really thought the prices were crazy.

Well anyways I forgot about all that and we hung out and ended the night having sex for the first time. We didn't use a condom and I was okay with that. However he was hitting it from the back and he just kinda stopped so I was like "do you want me to turn over?" And he said "no I think I'm done😂" and I was like "haha... ohh..??" And so we cleaned up and laid in bed and I said "did you cum in me?" And he said "yeah.." and I said "hm.. oh well its okay I'm on birth control!"

He was like "I know" and I asked "what? How?" And he said "you posted it on your snap story. I would've asked first if I wasn't sure"

And so the rest of the night I was kinda like hmmm. It was weird to me he didnt ask "permission", I guess, to cum in me but I also wanted him to because that's a turn on for me but Idk my thoughts were jumbled lmao.

FAST FORWARD a while later I have kept talking to him and he is really sweet. We talk about issues like women's rights and minorities and trans issues and so things like consent come up and he is very strong about his position that if someone isn't ready for something that's their choice and consent is always needed and even the first time we had sex he asked if it was okay every time he took off clothing or touched me. And he still does now.

So idk why I'm posting this now since it was a while ago but I guess I want reassurance this isn't a red flag. It was just one weird thing, but everything since then I enjoy so much about him.