Weight gain

I'll be honest. I've never been happy with my weight. I was average for my age and height when I became pregnant. But I always felt like my body was disproportionate. Now I've gained 40 pounds total and tbh... here comes the crazy part, I dont want to lose it!! I've never felt more healthy or more sexy and full in my entire life. Sure I'd love to lose some chunk here and there. But I will miss my ass and boobs. I actually feel cute when I wear jeans. I'm one of those girls that no matter what, without surgery, my "twins" will turn back into small saggy slopes. Which is FINE. I just really really love my body now and I've come to realize that pregnant or not, I should accept myself for what I look like and be happy with the body I have. Sure it would be nice to feel beautiful constantly. But I need to figure out a way to see myself in a better light without having high expectations. Anyway, no matter what size you are, you are all beautiful and capable of growing precious perfect babies!! #seeyourselfinabetterlight #bodyimage #loveyourself