HELP! Spotting or Implantation Bleeding?!

Kerstin • 👶🏻Feb. 28th, 2018💙, 👶🏻 Apr. 24th, 2021💖, 💍Very Taken💕, 🧜🏻‍♀️Mermaid🧜🏻‍♀️, 🤟🏼D/HH Teacher🤟🏼

Alright, so the last few days I’ve had very slight spotting and only when I wipe. I’ve been experiencing a bit of cramping and I’m two weeks out until my next period.

I know my husband and I just had sex the other night and used a condom.. but we recently had sex without a condom and used the pull out method. (I know, not 100% effective, but we didn’t have any condoms and well... you know the rest 😆)

The thing is... I cannot, for the life of me, remember if we had unprotected sex before or after my last period! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve been having super heavy periods lately but I haven’t had any spotting between them.

My husband and I wanted to wait to have another baby until after our son turns 2 in February of next year. We had talked about starting to try again in the fall/winter, so I guess if someone else had other ideas and wanted me pregnant now, it would be okay. And of course it would be a complete surprise!

Has anyone else experienced very light, only shows up when you wipe, spotting between periods and not be pregnant?!

TIA 😬