confused

so my family friend turned best friend n I are pregnant just 2days difference. but lately she has been a kill joy... little backstory: same age, I'm older by months, I'm April born, She is November born. so we just call ourselves twins. well we r married. I'm 5years in marriage n she is 4years in. she has a baby boy who will be 3yrs next month n I have a baby girl who will be 2years in Nov. last year summer we both went on vacation ( just us n our kids, our hubby planned it) throughout d trip we talked about being pregnant together this year n all d excitement. she was literally over the moon about the idea cos she has been trying for baby no2 since her son clocked 2. well my own baby was barely 10months old at the time I wasn't keen on the idea but I was happy regardless i agreed(cos my baby will be 1year by then). fast forward to March 2019, we both find out we r pregnant. we were both excited at the news but we r both 16weeks now n she has drifted. I call she doesn't pick, doesn't return the calls. no text reply. wen i try to check up on her n see how she is doing, She gives me the one line reply n cuts d phone to call back later but never does. she has never checked up on me either but I'm gud with that I don't mind checking up on her but I don't understand the cold shoulders. I'm confused. we r meant to be excited n all but I'm d only one feeling happy for both us. I've asked if anything was wrong but I didn't get an answer... I don't k ow watelse.

I just needed to Vent...