My boyfriends ex

So my boyfriends ex has been running her mouth for quite some time now. The funny thing is she broke up with my partner to get with my partners sisters step son. Now they have a family together and his ex is still always stalking me, I have a bunch of proof it’s her. I’ve confronted her and she’s literally deleted the accounts from following her own account right after I confronted her and yet she still denied that was her.

Anyways I try so hard to think whatever just ignore her but it’s hard. Knowing that she will always be there bugs tf out of me. There’s a lot of history about her I rather not go into detail because WHAT IF she sees this. But my thing is what would you guys do if you guys were in my shoes. She’s very manipulative she loves to make it look like she’s so in love with her partner but let’s be honest if you were so in love with your partner you would leave your ex and his own family alone am I right or wrong? Idk knowing that she’s in the picture drives me crazy. We’ve cut my partners sister off from our lives because she’s okay with her step son being in a whole relationship with her own brothers ex so that has made my life a bit better but still idk

I need girl advice friend advice idk I’m asking for a friend here the only person I really talk to is my partner and my aunts but there’s only so much you can say before you start regretting it inside. “Like omg why did I tell them that” “I could’ve kept that in like always why did I open my mouth” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️