VITEX๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‰(PCOS, Irregular Periods, Annovulation, etc.)

Lovely

It started May 5, 2018 when I had my miscarriage & had to get a D&C done. I noticed my cycles weren't back to normal & made it harder to get pregnant.

I didn't know when I would ovulate or even get my period because i was having 40-70 day cycles so i decided to buy opks to help me out. That wasn't much help at first because i wasn't getting +'s they would always come close but it seemed i never reached a peak. I noticed I wasn't getting CM like I used to, I felt dry all of the time. There were also a few times where I would get a close positive more then once but weeks apart so I knew my hormones were out of wack. I went to my Dr and she wasn't any help so I decided to take matters into my own hands and did some research on how to regulate my menstrual and found the Miracle Herbal Supplement called VITEX.

I started taking these pills at the begining of my cycle and I already notice a difference because I have CM now.

I used to grow 3-4 dark hairs on my chin that I used to pluck out frequently but I've noticed they haven't grew back. I took opks 1 1/2 weeks before I usually do due to symptoms of ovulation and was pleasantly suprised with dark +'s 3 days in a row.

Its been so long since I've seen EWCM that I got so excited and decided to write this for anyone with Irregular menstrual cycles that are TTC to give this a try and see if this would help u too. โœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ถSending Baby Dust to Everyoneโœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ถ