God works in the most mysterious ways! πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

Alicia

I have 3 children already and for the past 1 and 1/2 have been TTC with my now partner of 2 years. Well here it is..

Officially get to write I GOT MY BFP 😍😍😍 now here's the crazy part. Last month I seen my regular Dr and she was telling me to get on Birth control as I'm currently 5'11 265 lbs (I always conceived prior at around 230) so I kind of gave up on the whole I'm gonna get pregnant now thing and came to the conclusion I have to take off some weight first. So I literally had the nurse drawing up the depo shot and my man just was like "No, don't do it yet, let's come back and do it" And we left without it. I basically put TTC out of my head and went on with life and tbh we barely had sex last month... Maybe 3-4 times tops. Low and behold I was like hmmm lemme open glow see when my period is coming and BOOM " 6 days late" ... But I still thought it was anything but pregnancy. I bought a dollar store test 3 days ago and haven't had the heart to test because I was so scared to get my hopes up again... And even more scared what it could be if I wasn't pregnant that was delaying my period. I'm now 9 days late and I said fu*k it and peed today and a very faint line came right up... But this is my 4th time having a positive in life so I just knew it was.... Went to Walgreens at 11pm to buy another test and the big blue Cross showed up instantly! I'm pregnant! I can't believe it. This is a blessing straight from God himself. Ladies DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. God has a plan for us all and I promise your time will come. Baby dust to all πŸ’šβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»βœ¨