He's just so selfish! 😡

K❤

I'm a stay at home mom with 2 kids, a 4 year old and 7 week old baby. My fiance works all week and doesn't help around the house - dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, shopping, kid care - none of it. I'm like a one woman show keeping this family going.

Today is Sunday. I woke up at 6am to breastfeed the baby, and then put her back to sleep and make coffee. My fiance gets up and starts kissing on me, shoving his boner into me. I get turned on and end up giving him a blowjob, even letting him finish on my face. Immediately after that he complains that he is hungry. So I get started on breakfast (pancakes, bacon, and eggs) while he starts playing his PS4. Baby wakes up in the middle of me cooking but he can't be bothered to interrupt his game so I have to get my moby crap and wear the baby while I continue to cook. I deliver him a hot plate of food while he is playing, give my 4 year old a plate and of course I'm the last to eat. Then I have to clean the kitchen by myself.

By this time baby is awake and ready to eat again so I sit down and breastfeed her. My fiance gets dressed and says he wants to do some yard work, and I tell him I was hoping he could watch the baby for a few minutes so I could sneak in a shower before he starts. Any time I shower during the week I have to bring the whole baby swing into the bathroom, and it pretty much takes up the entire bathroom to do so. I just want one shower in peace, without the baby....

But apparently that's too much of a fucking inconvenience to his day. He says he cant believe I waited until he was about to walk out the door to ask him to do that. I sat there, baby still sucking on my tit, in disbelief that he thought I was being unreasonable. After servicing him all morning (and all day every fucking day) in every way he thinks that was too much???? I was busy from the first moment I woke up to give him a nice morning and now he cant do this one thing because he has to do yard work?? As if that is something he could be late to???

I swear sometimes I hate how selfish he can be.

Just needed to get that out. Thanks for listening to my rant 👍