Am having anxiety over rainbow baby and something going wrong help

miranda • Ttc after miscarriage with pcos looking for a rainbow 🌈 clomid rainbow baby on the way 👶🏻🙏🏻❤️ baby #2 on the way 👶🏻

So i know some can understand or relate am have sooo much anxiety about everything ever time i go to the restroom i check the toilet paper to see if there is no blood or anything out of the ordinary (i know i sound crazy) i have my first ultrasound in 10 days (june 12) and with each day i feel more anxiety ill be 6 weeks and 3 days and that the week i was last pregnancy and the baby stop growing I’m just scared to go through it again i feel i couldn’t handle it today am 5 weeks and i don’t feel really pregnant and that is whats giving me more anxiety all i have is sore breast and very tiered like i could sleep all day which is rare for me i also have nausea from time to time but thats it i got blood work done on may 30 at 4 weeks 4 days and they were 704 i go back tomorrow 5 weeks 1 day i just pray and pray and hope this baby stays with me i couldn’t handle more pain ☹️👶🏻🌈🙏🏻🙏🏻