Older dad, is it wrong?

To make a long story short, hubby and I had our beautiful daughter a little over 2 years ago. I’m about to turn 34 and my SO will turn 50 in October. We have a great marriage (8+ years), unfortunately we lost 3 babies during the first year after our daughter was born and he then decided he didn’t want more. Tonight we talked and I told him how much I want another child, and all the reasons for it. He listened, and agreed to have one more!! I was over the moon and when my bff texted me I told her how my husband changed his mind and how happy I am, to which she only replied “do you really think it’s fair for another baby to be born to such an old guy, he’s basically going to be a grandpa”. I don’t know, I think this is really insensitive and not necessarily true! My husband is an amazing hands-on dad and young at heart, I don’t think his age would make him anything less. But at the same time, he’s going to be almost in his 70’s when his kids are going to graduate. How do you feel about this?