Pregnancy anxiety again 😔

Kirsten

By pregnancy anxiety, i mean the anxiety I get when I think I’m pregnant. As opposed to the anxiety some women get while pregnant.

I’m not really looking for anything other than to rant and maybe some comments reassuring me that I’m most likely not pregnant.

I haven’t had sex since May 3rd, which would have been week 1 pill 6 in a new pack. Been on BC for about a year, always take it at the same time. Always wear a condom. He *usually* pulls out.

I just got put on a new system. This would be month 3 of this. Same BC brand but 24 active and 4 placebo vs 21/7.

The majority of May, I was feeling a little nauseous, having headaches, etc. and while I’m always worried when I see symptoms like this I knew I had worked out the day before it all started, dropped 6 pounds in water weight after using the elliptical for an hour) and never really drank water. So nausea and handaches make a lot of sense. I was dehydrated. But my mind still screamed BABY.

Even on my may placebo pills last week I got some withdrawal bleeding. Just a couple drops, which my NP who prescribed the BC said would happen with the new 24/4 system. but the fact that it was only a couple drops doesn’t calm me down. Like what are the chances of being pregnant on the pill and having withdrawal bleeding on the placebos?

And now I just had surgery on my tailbone area for a pilonidal cyst, am taking antibiotics with a known symptoms being nausea, I’m drinking more water than normal, and I’m stressed thinking my symptoms of lightheadedness and slight bloatedness are pregnancy symptoms 😫😫

TL:DR: anyone else get super anxious about getting pregnant?

Ps: taking tests make me more anxious plus I’m never alone at home and they’re hard to get away with.