I need advice and reassurance mommas! Please and thank you (:

Mika

So I haven’t been on here in a while and I just wanted some input on what other mommas are going through right now with their little ones. So my son turned 6 months this past month on the 25th and I always heard about the 4 month sleep regression and how it was hard , but at four months there was nothing , he was sleeping through the night , everything was amazing to be honest . About 3 weeks ago he began to start waking up to feed again and not wanting to go back to sleep, not like he wanted to play just restless and whining . Not able to get him. Ack down for up to two hours :( it varies , maybe 2 x a night he’ll feed and go back to sleep and sometimes 4x a night and 1 of those times he’s not able to go back down without a hassle . Is anyone else going through this . And meanwhile I don’t go to bed till about 12 am and I always do a dream feed so I can have a little bit of sleep till I get up , and 4x ? From 12am to 7 am is so hard and I am a single mother , I am exhausted and I feel terrible because I do get grouchy and I feel like I can’t be the best I want to be for him it’s just taking a toll on me and him . Is anyone going through this? I need reassurance badly, is this the new normal or will this pass?

This is just way to exhausting sometimes and I don’t know the solution nor do I know if it’s going to last a while . 27 weeks as of now . Thank you in advance ladies (: