Help, advice?

Hey guys so I 100% know I like girls, and I am unsure about guys tbh.. I currently identify as pansexual but honestly I've never been in a relationship or even close. I am actually talking to a guy right now and I honestly don't know if im attracted to him and I'm nervous going forward because what if I am only attracted to girls, I feel bad for this guy then.. and also i have been wayy too nervous to even talk to girls on tinder more than I am nervous to talk to guys.. im 21 and like the only one out of my friend group that's never been kissed or in a relationship... I probably shouldn't be forcing it but I just want to know what my sexuality is... I know when im alone what im attracted too but when it comes to real people my vagina clenches up and I honestly only feel intense anxiety... I do also have a diagnosed panic disorder so that's probably why... I just want to be in a relationship but there are factors that make me scared I'll just end up hurting the other person if I try :(

I guess secondly how do I work up the confidence to go on a date with a girl? im afraid of the societal pressure as much as my own anxiety in that situation tbh