Too attached to baby

Is there such thing lol. 10 month old beautiful bb girl...

I've always wanted to be a mom. Everyone on my mom's side always joked I'd be the first of us cousins to have a baby. Sure enough. So.. I've always struggled with anxiety and depression. (I'm 26 now) and up until I got pregnant I was always just depressed. I didnt clean when I was home off from work. Dishes piled up, lau sey piled up, I had no drive AT ALL. When i got pregnant I've never been so confident, I've never been so happy before. After birth, my dr always asked how my anxiety levels were. And honestly they've never been better. I've finally found my purpose in life, being a momma.

So, I still have some anxiety, my chores pile up a bit but nothing like it used to. I feel I'm still stuck a but, but I do anything a d everything for my daughter. Shes fed, her clothing is washed regularly,, her toys cleaned, the floor gets vacuumed more frequently. But when I'm not with her I have no idea whT to do with myself. I Garden and have indoor plants but nothing too crazy. I've taken up hobbies and I lose interest fast. I'm a mover I can't sit and read a book, I can't crochet, even though I did that l pregnancy lol. I'm from the country and small town there is very limited things to do.

My worlds revolving Round my daughter and I'm aware that can't be heathy. Lol I need 3 more kids to make myself busy enough I won't need hobbies. 😂 anyone else go thru this