Doubters

Dear doubters, it’s been a few years, I had a rough period where my parents had one of the most ugliest divorce EVER. But that’s not why I’m posting this now.. my parents had me when they were 18 & 19. My parents both came from low-income families, and when they had me, it was very clear that they were not going to let me go without necessities. We moved around a lot, all around the United States. This meant that my education SUFFERED. As a student I struggle with dyslexia and ADD. My who life people always told me that I wasn’t enough, that I wasn’t smart. Now, I’m glad to say that I’ve proved them wrong. I worked my ass off for two years while people constantly looked down on me, I go to tutoring3 times a week and get homework from my teachers and tutors.. so I basically have/had no social life. Anyway, now I’m at the top of all of my classes looking down at all of those people who ever doubted me. I started from rock bottom, all the way to the top, like f u people who never had faith I’m me. AND F U PEOPLE WHO STILL DOUBT ME TO THIS DAY!!! I worked my ass off and I’m not afraid to show it. Be proud of yourself, and don’t be afraid to be petty. YOU CAN DO THIS. If you were/are in the same place I was well just work your way to the top, no matter what.

-EMB