Husband after miscarriage

Ta

My husband and I have been ttc for last 2 years, last August we found out we were pregnant after we got back from our anniversary trip(great anniversary gift) to both of us. September we found out I was going through a miscarriage. Both heart broken. I took it hard(still am)and I didnt really feel like it affected him. Well last night he comes home from drinking and playing horse shoes with his guy friends. He starts talking to me about his bestfriend that has a 1 yr old with our friend, they r no longer together. He starts talking about how it's not far that some people don't even try and they have kids. And that he wished our friends son would have a buddy to grow up with. They talked about or kids being buddies when we were pregnant. It brought tears to my eyes. The 6'4 man that I married is a big softy when he is intoxicated. After we had our lil cry time. He then turns on our song that he says still give him goosebumps. I love my husband! Hopefully this year we will conceive our rainbow baby!