5 years later and I just found out my husband has a son

Sa

So in August my husband had a slip up with drugs. It made our whole foundation come crumbling down. I found condoms and a vibrator in the car as well. He claimed he was jerking off into the condoms and the vibrator was a surprise for me. We’ve been trying to work on getting past it. He’s had a drinking problem that’s still ongoing. Health issues where I had to threaten to leave him before he’d go to the doctor. He kept saying to let him get there in his own time in his head. He doesn’t get angry but you know he’s drunk. He passes out in the car randomly throughout the day and I can’t wake him up. Hides the bottle of alcohol. Fast forward to two days ago and I snooped on his phone and found a message from a woman stating she’s in hospice after fighting brain cancer for 7 years. That her son when she passes is most likely going to seek answers from my husband and as to why he gave him up for adoption. I never knew he had a kid! He’s almost 22. She said he refused to take the dna test but he said he did take it and the child wasn’t his so he signed his rights over. I don’t what to believe out of his mouth at this point. She has nothing to gain or any reason to lie. We have a 4 year old son together. Should I try to stick this out as one more chance or do I run the other way? I feel like this was the last straw. All while this is going down he has his mom on speaker and he’s yelling at me. Making her tell us that we need to talk and we’re both being childish. Then goes, no tell her how you said SHE is being childish. Like really? It’s going pretty now? He said he’s not the bad guy in this story. And that if I want the divorce I have to be the one to file. I’m losing my mind over here. :(

I guess I needed to vent more than anything and not feel like I’m the crazy one.