Nap training infant - with toddler 😱

Amanda • 35 | Vivian Lee 9/11/2017 & Henry Lee 4/24/2019 👧🏼💗💙👶🏻

How??? Just how? Lol

I have a 21mos old and 6 week old. How the heck do I sleep train my son now??? Specifically for naps.

With my daughter I spent so much time doing this. Granted she’s a perfect 12hr sleeper now and has been since 6mos. But I know that’s impossible to do now with him.

How do I get him to nap in his bed if I’m taking care of a toddler all day. The only way I can get him to nap during the day now is if someone is holding him or I baby wear him which kills my back after an hour. I do this like 2x a day though. Otherwise he hardly naps. I have no idea how/when I’ll be able to work on naps in bed 😬

For my daughter I spent so many hours a day patting and shushing her in her bed.

Tips!!??

EDIT: I’m not trying to nap train now as in this week. I’m just looking for tips for how you’ve all done it and survived 😂 I know it’s too early yet. Shoot I’m excited baby slept 5hrs last night!! That’s an accomplishment in itself. 🙌🏼 I’m just working on improving night sleep right now cause I’m so sleep deprived. But I’m just trying to figure out how I’m ever going to get him to nap in his bed with a toddler to look after. The thought of it is giving me anxiety. I picture him being 9mos and still only napping in my Lillie baby carrier 😱