For every woman trying to conceive ! This is what we did ❤️ hope it helps warriors

Fe

I just commented this on someone’s post and felt it should be shared with all of you absolutely amazing women.

We tried for 9 months and just conceived. I was convinced something was wrong. I was sick with worry and depressed and yes I know some of you have tried for years and months is nothing but for me that was my journey and because my mother also had trouble I thought that would ultimately be my story. But luckily it wasn’t and just having some more knowledge changed the game.

Here’s what we did that could have worked:

The month we conceived my husband had started taking multi vitamins that helped with blood flow two months prior (I’m sure any male pre conception one would help) he actually didn’t take them for conception but for a new diet he was on and he said he felt a difference

I tracked my cervical mucus

I read the book (taking charge of your fertility by Toni Weschler) HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ALL WOMEN

I used pregmate ovulation sticks (we got pregnant first month we used them. SO MUCH BETTER THAN CLEAR BLUE ADVANCED THAT WERE WRONG ALMOST EVERY MONTH FOR ME. My doctor also said clear blue had a lot of issues and to use cheapies)

The day I had a peak in ovulation as well as cervical mucus I got a massage came home and had a glass of wine and I did the baby dance

I kept my feel warm every day after we baby danced past ovulation.

I ate pineapple every single day starting with the core after ovulation

I don’t know if any of these things worked or all of them combined but I will say the month we conceived I tried it ALL and I gave it my ALL despite how depressed I was. I got my very faint BFP on Mother’s Day and everything is going smoothly up until now. (I’m 8 weeks Monday) I still cannot believe it. I consider every woman on the baby making train a true warrior and I think of you almost everyday!

Hope this helps someone ! If you find all of this overwhelming the number one suggestion I would have is using pregmate and learning your body and reading taking charge of your fertility! That book alone I think would get most healthy couples pregnant rather quickly and the reviews are all 5 stars for a reason! Our bodies are POWERHOUSES and you’ll be amazed by what you read 😘