Question...

Janelle • Adoption🇸🇱 👶🏾, FET #1 bfn, #2 BFP👧🏽, #3 Miscarriage 👼🏼, #4 FET JAN 2020 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hey ladies, as most of you know I had my first ultra sound this past Thursday and I was supposed to be 6w6d. I also started out with low hcg numbers but were just barely short of doubling three times, at their own rate. My ultra sound as I posted before only showed a gestational sac with no visible yolk sac or baby. I’m off meds as of that evening and hoping to miscarry naturally within a week of that appointment, if not I have to take medication to induce it. My question is this... I know that all is probably 99.9% over and this isn’t viable, I realistically know that, but I can’t help but shake this feeling that maybe I should have 1 more scan before I take these pills end of next week if it comes to that. My hcg this past Thursday was 3,218. Still low but continued with my same trend. I’m terrified that maybe that small .1% chance of a slowly developing baby may appear later on since I’ve read stories of this happening to women where they were told it was a blighted ovum pregnancy but nothing was visible until 8-9 weeks and obviously it was just a slow to develop pregnancy not a blighted ovum. Thanks for listening I know you guys understand where my head is at and I welcome all input! What would you guys do? Congrats to all the new bfps and mamas who had successful scans over last couple of days.