My husband just said

We have been together for 10 years married almost 6 and hav two kids (4,2). He works full time, his job is hard and exhausting not to mention dangerous. And I’m a teacher so my job is equally exhausting but not dangerous. We are actively trying for a third baby. Well, I’m excited and am in the zone and he is well, in the mode of “ it will happen when it happens.” ( we had fertility treatments for our first)

Anyway, he and I just put the kids to bed and we are watching tv. He turns the TV down and asks me if I think or life is boring. After he asks this, I feel like I’ve been punched in the gut.

We work hard, our asses off actually and are in the middle of building a house and have our two littles. My days are busy as shit and I’m exhausted. Today we went to our new home to check it out and our daughters dance recital. We were busy but our life wasn’t exactly bar hopping and living the life of tons of activities.

I asked him what he would like to do, or what we could do o make it better and he has no idea. Just said our two kids prevent us from doing things. I don’t care, my life is fulfilled and they are my people.

I don’t know where to go from here other than just feeling like I want to cry. I’m ovulating and now not sure if we should go ahead and try for this baby. I guess we have some thinking to do.

Does anyone have advice or has anyone gone through this?