Wedding party questions! Read before casting vote!

Long story short, I have 3 brothers and a sister. He has 1 brother and 1 sister. 2/3 brothers don’t quite get along with my fiancé and my sister is only 8 (will be 10 when we get married) his brother has cerebral palsy and needs care 24/7, can not walk or stand on his own and needs a wheelchair to get around.

Our question is, do we need to ask them to be apart of our wedding party? Or can we just ask his sister and my brother? Of course everyone is invited to the wedding, but if we invite all our siblings to be apart of the wedding party, we won’t be able to ask our friends to be apart of our big day. We don’t want to have more than 5 bridesmaids/groomsmen and maid of honor and best man. If all of our brothers are in the wedding party, my fiancé will only be able to pick his best man. I want him to be able to ask his friends.

Also, another thing to consider is that his sister and only one of my brothers will be able to drink. My other 2 brothers and sister will be underage and his brother can not drink.

What do you think?

Vote below to see results!